africambiance
No boundaries Bastrop, LA open minded live for hot, horny encounters.

I can host and I have a car and can travel around guelph/mississauga very easily! I'm not looking to sext or send Dick pics so don't ask. Local big cock. I'm interested in finding like minded women and possibly couples who are looking to spice things up have a good time. I think the titles says what I'm looking for right now. I love to laugh, have fun, I am Bastrop, LA spontaneous, and adventurous, Romantic and sensual, or so i think.

Body: Athletic

Height: 5' 0"

Hair Color: Black

Name: Quatltle69

Marital Status: Single

City: Bastrop, LA 71221

Like Register

Any questions don't be afraid to Bastrop, LA ask! I don't even ask for it in return, I don't turn it down but giving is better than receiving right lol. I'm 59 years old I'm single.

Body: Athletic

Height: 5' 9"

Hair Color: Black

Name: Bootydogg2

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Like Register

Tall darkskinned and from alot of different backgrounds im from the outback and looking for people that interest me, and im very versatile so let me know what you like and ill do my best to provide a safe environment as well as being a listening friend if needed. Female 30-65, a with respect and style.
As long we having fun sexual or not. I would like to have some really hott passionate lovesex time. 30yo guy looking for a FWB situation or one time hook up.

Body: Slender

Height: 5' 9"

Hair Color: Grey

Name: Danknugslinger

Marital Status: Separated

Like Register

Just take it. Sex hot wman. Looking for people that interest me, which can vary from day to day. I think maybe thats why I'm not relationship material.

Body: Heavyset

Height: 5' 8"

Hair Color: Grey

Name: Pugstramel1984

Marital Status: Married

City: Bastrop, LA 71220

Like Register

You can say that this statement is too bold. I would genuinely like to meet someone I can establish a mind connection with before contemplating anything more...My preference is that you are also married and a genuinely fun, happy per, with a good sense of humor girl. Rottweiler fucks womans pussy hard. I will send face pictures when messaging you or when asked. Putting out some feelers and seeing if there are any ladies I'm interested Bastrop, LA enough in to contact. If it will cause you trouble, then maybe YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE.

Fun outgoing old soul looking for friends and the once in a while hook-up and ltr.

Body: Average

Height: 5' 3"

Hair Color: Chestnut

Name: flighty1232

Like Register

Uncomplicated, carefree men that knows how to have fun!

So hit me up lets have some fun. Well hung guys and couples. I love oral, kissing, and I'm down for almost anything just tell me what you like.

Figured I'd update this since its been a few years and lots has changed.

Body: A few extra pounds

Height: 5' 2"

Hair Color: Brown

Name: BlueeyedLucy

Like Register